Sunday, November 15, 2009

How Young, Fat, & Fabulous Changed My Life. And Can Change Yours Too!

One of my (many) new guilty pleasures is fashion. People that know me probably can't tell because with a $25,000 university bill I can't afford to revamp my wardrobe right now. But let me tell you, in my head I can dress my ass off! Every month I used to go to Borders, grab the essentials (Vogue, Elle, and Harper's Bazaar) and sometimes the extras (Nylon and Style), and escape. I would open that magazine and by the time I was finished with all 300 plus pages of the first one I would be transported into a new life. And this life I have a Black card with no limit and I am a part of a secret society of fashionistas alongside Rihanna, Victoria Beckham, and Kimora Lee. ::sigh::


Somebody please give me $2,000 so I can get these Marc Jacob boots!!!



But one day, I miraculously found myself one step closer to my dream, when I was introduced fashion blogs, specifically, Young, Fat, & Fabulous. Now before any of you get deterred by the title assuming that it is only relevant to fat bad bitches, IT'S NOT! Gabi is by far the best dressed person I must say, she put me ON! I found new places to shop, new blogs to love, and a new eye for fashion that Vogue just couldn't give me. And oh yeah, she's fat too!!! Thank you Gabi! You're inspirational!



SO without further ado check out Young, Fat & Fabulous for yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment