Thursday, December 3, 2009

Certified Bad Bitch: Charne!!!!!!

Hey everybody!!! Meet our second certified Bad Bitch, Charne a.k.a. Nae Nae!



Nae is one of my homegirls from high school and she's been dope from the start. If I had to describe her, I'd say fashionista meets around the way girl. And did I mention she has one of the dopest blogs besides this one??? Check her out on Out the Box Chicks!!!! She's always been in touch with the Bad Bitch in her.



Here's what Nae had to say about being a Bad Bitch.
What makes you a bad bitch?
I'm always cookin and cleanin and cleanin and cookin...seriously I'm educated, I have a job that pays my bills, I never been a follower in my life having your own identity is highly imperative and have you seen what I look like?! haha

How can you tell another bad bitch when you come across one?
A bad bitch carries herself with class and confidence...I know it when I see it.

What bad bitches inspired your badness?
My mother.

A bad bitch always... runs the show!

1 comment:

  1. Such a small world. have known charne since we were lil babies. Cute post

    ReplyDelete