Thursday, December 3, 2009

That Thing Bad Bitches Do... How Bittersweet it is.

There is something to be said about bad bitches. See we have this way of always leaving a mark, changing the flow, making history. A bad bitch demands attention, and not in a "Look at me! Look at me!" way. There is something about us though, that makes it so that when we're around, people can tell. But it's a gift and a curse really.

Being in the presence, or even the shadow of a bad bitch is always a challenge, a dare, an ultimatum to come with everything you got. We go after the things we want with confidence, weak bitches (also known as strags) cower at the thought of it being that easy for us. But that won't stop them from trying... and this is where things get ironic:
It takes the mere thought of a bad bitch doing it to get weak bitches to even attempt it.

Sometimes they'll step it all the way up, other times will represent fails. But it'll work everytime. I call it the "scared straight" process.

But when the process backfires us bad bitches can sometimes end up hurt, betrayed, or left out in the cold (especially regarding matters of the heart). Sometimes it's hard being bad. And it's up to us to remember the mantra... "A bad bitch always wins. If not by merit, by default via the grace with which she handles defeat." So just when you think some strag has won, remember that it was only because of your existence in their world that they ever stood a chance.

4 comments:

  1. Chuuurch! For you to be such a young bad bitch. You sure have it figured out. From a bad bitch to another, stay ready any you never got to get ready.
    That line was passed down by an old school bad bitch.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms. Ses, there is something about your heir that entices me to gravitate towards you. I feel it is this underlying bad bitch connection. Now, I try to stay humble and I know that I'm a Bad Bitch so let's continue to foster our connection. Scratch my back and I'll annihilate any nuisance of yours. That's me. Just that damn good...

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUFF!!!! thats 3x in one night homie-u've def. been out-muffed lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you just hurry up and marry me already?! Your words make me smile no matter how my day is going!! I miss you boo! :...0(

    ReplyDelete