Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm baaaaack! We revisit the mission statement....

OMG there has been so much going on in my world lately! I would apologize for my absence but it was much needed... (please check out part 1, especially part 2, and part 3 of the Wholeness Mini Series starting a few posts up) For real though, time just hasn't been on my side lately. But please don't fret. I have good shit coming. SOON!

But I'd also like to take this time to remind all bad bitches of our mission statement (at least the one in MY handbook).
The ultimate goal of the bad bitch movement is to change the world, making it safer, easier, and pleasurable for us and all bad bitches to be the baddest we can be.
That's alot of work to be done with all the strags (whose lives we continue to change LOL) and people in general that just do not appreciate us. Sometimes we go hard and sometimes its just so easy. Either way, let's never forget our mission as go about our days doing the work of being bad as hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment