Friday, May 28, 2010

Let Me See Yo Nails!!! #2






Gotta love a handful of rings. Some things just really remind me of home... and that's one of them.




















The story behind these is that they were supposed to be cheetah... #fail. But you can never go wrong with polka dots on your nails.










Black is great way to tone down nails with a bunch of a designs. I never thought about that until I saw these. ------->









These are from Chicago's Drama Queen, Demi Lobo! Animal print is another one of those things that just can't go wrong on your nails.










In case ya'll haven't noticed.. the fast food workers are killin the nail game! ----->










Of course I had to represent for the natural nails. By the way, I did these myself!











You guys didn't really think the white girls weren't going to catch on did you?------->







If you want your nails featured at the Bad Bitch Society (even if they're just one color) just shoot me an email! sesalib@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. love your posts! i have a company www.onlyforthebaddest.com...I'd like to market on your blog! Could you e-mail me at donnacciafashion@gmail.com??? thanks !!

    ReplyDelete